Thanks to everyone for all the great comments and suggested additions re the Big List of B2B Marketing and Sales Blogs.
We continue to find more. This month we’ve got eight more great blogs to add. Make sure to check them out.
Congratulations to all the new additions!
Be sure to grab a badge for your site.
If you want to import the entire 2009 Big List of B2B Marketing and Sales Blogs into your RSS reader, here’s a link to the opml file: Right-click on the link and save the file, then import the file into your reader. Mac users, control-click and save.
- Business Marketing Online — Daily B2B strategies and insights by Chris Rand
- Follow the Lead — ZoomInfo’s B2B sales & marketing blog
- Garth’s World — Garth Moulton on the life of a sales guy and other business tales
- No Smoke and Mirrors — Mark Allen Roberts on serving, not selling, your market
- Phil Lauterjung — Conversations on sales, marketing, and social media
- Revenue Orchard — Ideas & musings on B2B Revenue growth
- Sway — Barbara French on analyst and influencer relations
- The Science and Art of Selling — Alen Majer’s perspectives, strategies & tips on selling
5 thoughts on “8 New Additions to the 2009 Big List of B2B Blogs”
By next time MLM Leads will rule, LOL. How i wish our company is on the list also. Maybe next time, we will be top 1. LOL.
Thank you for adding my blog! I’m honored to be part of this great list, and will badge my blog!
Will you be publishing the entire list in one place?
Yes, we published the complete OPML file right away as part of the post above, and now we’ve also updated the entire list of B2B blogs.
All the best,
Great to see Matthew’s Schwartz – Follow the Lead blog on the list! Great stuff. Thanks!
Thank you for including me to your list, I am honored!